This section of the CERATIZIT Sacramento (formerly PROMAX Tools) website was developed to assist our customers in choosing the correct roughing end mills and finishing end mills to suit their specific job. In addition, it can help you to decipher the best way to run your tools to obtain the optimum results.
In this section you can:
By clicking on the following links you can also learn more about:
- The proper way to run CERATIZIT Sacramento roughing end mills and finishing end mills
- The special Edge Prep that we place on most CERATIZIT Sacramento end mills will make you want to "Feel The Edge"
- The tool design that makes CERATIZIT Sacramento end mills stand out from all the rest
- CERATIZIT Sacramento' In-House coatings
- CERATIZIT Sacramento' Test Tool Challenge